Got the nose and underside sorted out..
Need to come up with a canon belly pod, and think about the nose guns and radar aerial.
the wheels, and thought about how to mount them and make not have to
mask them. The last few models I've built , have had partly exposed
wheels, and they have been a pain to mask, so this time, I decided to
try something else.
Cemented in a section of sprue along the wheel opening..
took a painted wheel, marked how much stuck out of the opening...
and sliced it with a razor saw, giving this..
now I can add the wheels after its finished, yay!
Now to mount those merlins to the nacelles....
plenty more Fill'n Sand ahead