The main wheel doors fit really well, for the nose doors I used a tab from one of the sprues to fill it, and then a couple of little slivers of plasticard for the sides holes.
Also plugged the drop tank locating holes with the tapered section of stretched sprue.
A large section of round sprue with a hole drilled in it and then squared up with a file was cemented in the fuselage.
I cut the locating pins for the fuselage away as they were quite tight, and removing them also improved the fit of the joint. In fact after a bit of fettling of the joints it was a rather good fit.
Has just needed a touch of filler and a sand to tidy up.
I thinned the nacelle inlet and outlet walls, as they are quite thick. The cucumber and onion are also quite a tight fit, and have needed a touch fo filler to tidy up.
The tailplanes were a fantastic fit, and I noticed they have very very very fine rib detail on them, though I think they will be hidden under paint
Very much getting converted to these easy kits...