Monday, 28 May 2012

Lindberg 1/72 FW 190 D progress

Hi folks, been doing bits on this one here and there, and suddenly realised I hadn't up dated the build here. The last post I had started on a replacement cowling and done some busy work in the cockpit, well that is all done, pilot is in and cowling is all finished.
Scribed some cooling flaps on the cowling ,and scratched some marks for the radiator. I added some strips just to busy the cowling front up a bit.

Had to add a little strip to the right wing root, as the dihedral was lop sided.

I'll cement the canopy on tonight, and then mask the canopy.
It's been a very enjoyable build so far, I've been looking through Eduard's website at the instruction sheets for their 190's and think I have found a scheme I like, so I'm looking forward to painting time...