Thursday, 19 May 2011

Bird Dog Part 2

Fuselage ejector marks..




Tailfin and tailplane:



Wing ejector pin hillocks..

The undersurface panel doesn't quite fit flush...


on both wings...


Looking at the front upper windows, well they didn't fit very very, nowhere being flush to the upper wing surface, was thinking of using Clearfix, but my bottle has gone all hard, so will have to use what we have got.. Carved a bit out of the wing...


Now the clear bit sits proud a touch..


its not glued in, once its cemented in I'll fill around the edges, and then can sand it flush.
I really wonder if I did something wrong with it, as I had to remove quite a lot of plastic, but can't figure out what.

The rear wing windows, are really sloppy in their holes, so and have some dimples that'll be sanded out.

More cleaning up parts, I couldn't see those round circles on any photos, so I'm assuming they are ejector pin marks...



So more fine slicing and sanding. More Fill 'n Sand ahead...